This article will show you how to properly upload your relevant documents so you can buy yourself some Bitcoin!
In this Article:
- Why do I need to submit this information?
- How do I take a photo of my Bank Statement/Utility Bill?
- How do I take a selfie with the ACH Authorization form?
Why do I need to submit this information?
Some of your details did not match when you were submitting your ID and KYC information during the process of buying some Bitcoin.
So in order for you to be able to buy Bitcoin in Exodus, some more information is required either:
- A Bank Statement/Utility Bill
- An Automated Clearing House (ACH) Authorization Form
Your Exodus wallet will only ask you for the information it needs.
How do I take a photo of my Bank Statement/Utility Bill?
First find a blank piece of paper and write the information on it that is on your mobile screen and fill in the details exactly as your phone shows you, in the section Your Signature you must sign the paper with your own signature. It should look something like this: