Instant crypto loan
Take an instant crypto loan to make the most of your assets. Don’t fear the market volatility – saddle it up! FEX Qadirah Loans is a sustainable, transparent, and secure cryptocurrency lending service.
Unlimited loan terms
Close your loan at any time – after a few hours, in a month or a year later.
No monthly interest payments
The interest rate is accrued every month and paid when you close the loan.
All the funds are stored in unique wallets with monthly renewed private keys.
Fixed LTV and APR
We’ve got a fixed 50% Loan-to-Value (LTV) and 10% Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
1. Choose your collateral option, specify the desired amount, fill in the payout address and confirm it with your phone number.
2. Pawn your crypto
3. Thats It
Make profit with crypto loans
FEX Loans helps you to profit from your crypto without selling it. It is a universal tool that works for you, no matter what`s happening on the market.
- You send 1 BTC as a deposit. Let’s say its price is $40,000
- You receive $20,000 USDT as a loan
- You buy another BTC for $20,000
- You hold the acquired BTC while it’s rising, until the moment you would like to fix your profit. Let’s assume a 30% growth in 4 months.
- You sell BTC for $26,000
- Then you buy your collateral out for $20,000 with $660 of APR
- You’ve got your BTC back with an additional profit of $5400
- You send 80,000 USDT as a deposit
- Let’s say that 1 BTC price is $40,000. So for your 80,000 USDT, you borrow 1 BTC.
- You sell this BTC for $40,000 and wait for its price to fall
- In a month BTC exchange rate is dropped down to $32,000, so you decide to buy it and close your loan. To pay 10% APR you need to buy 1.0083 BTC for $32,265 in total
- You buy your collateral out with 1 BTC, get your 80,000 USDT back, and in addition, you now have the price difference of $7,735
We carefully keep it under control for the whole period. Although, if the rate of the collateral currency reaches the liquidation level, the collateral will be automatically liquidated and the loan will be closed. It is impossible to return the collateral after liquidation – that’s why we will notify you multiple times when the current rate approaches the liquidation price.
The collateral’s currency rate doesn’t affect the amount of the loan buyback at the time of closing. You will receive the exact amount of collateral for the exact amount you loaned (+ accumulated APR)